Shakespeare said it in a more positive tone:
"O! ‘Tis excellent to have a giants strength."
Top ten reasons to strength train:
- Maintain and increase muscle tone, muscle mass
- Increase bone density
- Improve hormonal tone
- Enhance joint flexibility
- Decrease body fat
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system
- Improves mood, sleep and digestion
- Control and regulate blood sugar
- Ease arthritis pain
And for number 10, drum roll please:
10. Makes you look and feel sexy.
What – you gonna argue with Will?
And all of the above can be yours for the one low, low price of 30 minutes of your time per week.